PASCUAL STRAWBERRY YOGURT SHAKE
• 1 cup fresh or frozen Ripe Strawberries (approx. 8-10 strawberries)
• 1/2 cup Pascual Strawberry Yogurt
• 1 teaspoon Sugar (or to taste)
• whole Strawberries with Leaves (for garnishing), optional
1. Wash fresh strawberries, remove stems and put them in a blender jar.
2. Add Pascual Strawberry Yogurt, milk and sugar.
3. Blend until smooth puree. Slit two strawberries halfway through the center. Slide each one of them on rim of two glasses. Pour prepared smoothie in garnished glasses and serve.
Tips and Variations:
• Add 1/2 cup crushed ice or 2-ice cubes for slushy smoothie.
• Use honey instead of sugar as a healthy option.
• Taste: Sweet strawberry taste
• Serving Ideas: It is the best way to enjoy fresh strawberries during its season. Serve strawberry smoothie as breakfast drink or as a welcome drink in all kinds of parties and to kids as well.
6th Floor PNB Allied Bank Center
Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
TEL: (632) 816-3421 to 25;
FAX: (632) 810-4041 – Human Resources